Cast iron radiator finishes
We would never choose powder coat, we prefer to paint cast iron radiators, this is because the powder coating process is likely damage the radiator seal.
Hand painted finished cast iron radiators
As standard we finish your cast iron radiator in RAL colours. RAL is a colour matching system used in Europe that is created and administrated by the German RAL gGmbH (RAL non-profit LLC), which is a subsidiary of the German RAL Institute. RAL ensures standardised colours in industry and design.
RAL colour chart – Download our RAL colour chart
Looking for something special?
For those customers who are looking for something a little special our partners Marston & Langinger offer a superior range of beautiful paints in a variety of finishes that we would be delighted to apply for a small supplement. We’ve used the rest but we believe Martson and Langinger paints are superior to any other exclusive quality paint. Available in 84 unique, timeless colours Marston and Langinger will compliment your radiator and home exquisitely.
When developing his paint Peter Marston searched globally for a product that would give the highest technical properties and finish. Peter also wanted a colour palette that would allow him to meet his customer’s specific needs and exacting demands in terms of design and durability.
His searches lead him to Scandinavia and it was here that he found the perfect product to provide the finishing touch to his beautiful structures. The demand for paint grew for private customers and professionals alike, so much so that home owners and designers would request the paint for external windows and doors at their properties.
With demand and profile growing Interior products were added to compliment the ever growing range of colours. The same uncompromising attention was given to interior finishes for framework and walls with Marston and Langinger Interior Eggshell and Chalky interior matt.
- Exterior eggshell for wood and masonry outdoors.
- Interior eggshell for walls and woodwork interiors – including furniture.
- Chalky Interior matt is an ultra-flat designer finish for walls that can wipe clean.
- The three Marston and Langinger paint types all possess five very important characteristics:
- Powerful Chroma – strong pigments for a beguiling depth of colour.
- Ease of application – a perfect finish, even for the less gifted painter!
- Maintainability – readily cleanable or retouchable.
- Durable – incredibly long lasting.
- Environmentally friendly – carries the Nordic Swan Mark.
- Available in 84 colours, and three sizes of tin, 1L, 2.5L, 5L.
Archived colours and special edition colours are also available.
Radiator Renovator is also the proud supplier of all Marston and Langinger paint products, large or small, for your special project whether it be for you or your client. Call for more details or come and see for yourself in our wonderful showroom.